|XOOPS Web Application System|
|Updated||Sun, 19 May 2013 19:15:43 -2300|
|Description||Powered by You!|
|Webmaster||webmaster at xoops dot org|
|Xoopspoll v1.40 Beta 1 - Ready for Testing|
|Description:||Xoopspoll 1.40 Beta 1
This is an BETA release, do not use it on a production site!
Xoopspoll is a XOOPS module that allows an administrator to create polls to query site users. This completely refactored revision provides the ability for site administrators to create multiple poll types. This version adds the highly anticipated capability to allow anonymous voters, create blind poll types, create multiple selection polls, and introduces many additional new features.
Minimum System Requirements:
NEW Features in this version:
- Results always visible
- Only show results after voted
- Only show results after poll ends
- Never show users the results
Corrections in this version:
Improvements in this version:
Why is this an BETA Release?
Please read the /docs/install.txt file for installation and configuration information.
The files to use as plugins and/or patches for existing modules are located in the ./xoopspoll/extras folder. Please read the readme.txt files located in their respective folders for more information. This folder should only be copied to your XOOPS installation if you want to integrate it with one of the modules listed below. This folder's contents are not required if you do not need the integration provided with the Marquee, SmartClone or Newbb modules.
- Copy the xoopspoll.php file(s) located in the ./xoopspoll/extras/marquee/plugins folder into the ./marquee/plugins folder. This plugin will use the new class/methods to access the Xoopspoll module.
- Copy the xoopspoll.php file(s) located in the ./xoopspoll/extras/smartclone/plugins folder into the ./smartclone/plugins folder. This plugin will use the new class/methods to access the Xoopspoll module.
- Copy all of the files located in the ./xoopspoll/extras/newbb/irmtfan folder into the ./newbb folder to overwrite the existing files. This patch replaces several files and will now allow newbb to use the new class/methods to access the Xoopspoll module.
NOTE: The ./xoopspoll/extras/newbb/trunk_4_00 files have NOT been tested in this BETA release - ONLY USE THESE FILES ON YOUR NEWBB INSTALLATION IF YOU CAN HELP DEBUG THE FILES!
Backup your existing site before installing/upgrading any XOOPS module.
Download: Xoopspoll Module
Bugs/Feedback: Please post in this thread on our Forums more...
|gwiki 1.0 beta|
|Description:||gwiki, the geekwright wiki, is a XOOPS module which implements a wiki based on the WikiCreole 1.0 specification. In addition to the basics as defined in the WikiCreole spec, the wiki features several powerful extensions, giving it great flexibility as a content authoring and presentation tool. It also features an equally flexible permission capability, making a single instance suitable for multiple collaborative efforts, each with their own policies.
Documentation is supplied as wiki pages which can be optionally loaded into the wiki by the module administrator, or you can view the manual online here.
This is a Beta version
Although nearing release, this is still a work in progress.
Download is available here.
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome. more...
|YouTube plugin Installation in the TinyMCE editor|
|Description:||Hello Xoopser !!!
Today, i want to show to you how it's easy to add a new plugin in the TinyMCE editor.
Why not try with the youtube plugin ?
Ok, sooooooo, let's go !
1) First, download the youtube plugin here (Zip File here)
2) Extract zip and copy the directory /youtube in /class/xoopseditor/tinymce/tiny_mce/plugins/
in your XOOPS installation
3) Modify the /class/xoopseditor/tinymce/settings.php file
You could re-read the news Using templates pages in modules.
The part 2 : "Add the template botton".
Add "youtube" in :
4) That's All ! Now, Enjoy it
Maybe in the next XOOPS version it would be included by default... more...
|TDMDownloads Block Views|
|Description:||TDMDownloads 1.6 :
http://www.programgezgini.com/modules ... s/singlefile.php?lid=1184 more...
|Evolution of vistaide.com|
|Description:||After several years of using the same theme, the Website vistaide.com has been updated to a new look.
The arrival of XOOPS 2.6, inspired Grosdunord and Tatane to design a theme based on Bootstrap Twitter while remaining on XOOPS 2.5.x.
The theme is compatible with following browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, and many others, since it is based on responsive design.
So the theme is compatible Mobile, tablet and desktop with different formats below:
Phone: 480px and below
Phone Tablet Landscape portrait: 767 px
shelf vertical to horizontal mode and office: 768 px to 979px
Office: 980 px
Main office: 1200px
We made some invisible block when switching to mobile mode because we find that these blocks were completely useless in this mode.
Right blocks in mobile mode are automatically placed above the center blocks.
We used the Tooltip for some links as "forgotten password" or the text "Remember me" to give more information on these links to visitors.
The redirect page uses the Progress Bar with percentage display progress loading it.
Page "site work" is entirely based on bootstrap
|Description:||ClubGallos.com.mx is the website of the baseball team Gallos, a team for children and youth. For this update, I've created a new theme based on xThemes according to needs of the site content.
This is not a new website, however I've redesign and anhanced almost every aspect of the website in order to make it more professional and functional.
The site runs over XOOPS 2.5.6 and works with Common Utilities, MyWords, MyGalleries, Baseball League and other modules by Red México.
To complete this poject, I had to create a new module called Baseball League. This module allows to manage the team information, role play, scores, etc. However, only some parts of the module have been activated because I'm working on improve it.
Some of the features of the theme are:
This theme was created for me through Red México. more...
|Premium theme for eorthodontie.com|
|Description:||Recently I've finished a new theme design and development for eorthodontie.com. This theme required the creation of custom components to make it work with the existing content on the site.
The aim was to create a theme based on customer specifications using xThemes and Common Utilities to provide a method of easy management and customization of the graphical features, while integrated with the modules in use on the site.
At the end, the target was reached and the customer satisfied.
In words of François:
The theme has the following features among others:
And of course, this theme is a creation from Red Mexico. more...
|Classifieds 2.53 Final Released 05/05/13|
I have released Classifieds 2.53 Final today.
This is for Xoops 2.5.5 or 2.5.6
Please read the README file.
I updated the jquery for colorbox and bezoom.
I also removed jquery from the module, you must use jquery from the Xoops core.
If colorbox and bezoom are not working the fix is listed in the README file.
You can get the module HERE.
Any problems report HERE.
|XOOPS 2.5.6 Final Released|
|Description:||The XOOPS Development Team is pleased to announce the release of XOOPS 2.5.6 Final.
This release is focused on making XOOPS 2.5.6 compatible with PHP 5.4.x, on security enhancements, and on updating external libraries to their latest versions:
- Smarty 2.6.27
- TinyMCE 3.5.8
- jQuery 1.8.3
- jQueryUI 1.10
Since this version includes security fixes, it is highly recommended to update to this version ASAP!
See the Changelog for more details.
Due to changes related to security, it might happen that in one or two modules saving of the Permissions in Admin might not work. We are finalizing the Basic Module Pack, where all modules have been tested on XOOPS 2.5.6. Please check the News on XOOPS Website for a special announcement about the updated modules, or ask on the XOOPS Forums.
Or you can read more detailed information about how to fix it yourself in /docs folder in the file: "fixing_permissions.txt"
Please post and discuss all issues related to this release in this Forum
We also need help with Translations using Transifex
Any PHP version >= 5.2 (PHP 5.3+ is strongly recommended)
MySQL server 5.0+
Any server supporting the required PHP version (Apache highly recommended)
You can get this release package from the Sourceforge repository.
There are .zip and .gz archives provided. more...
|Userlog 1.01 Final released|
|Description:||We are happy to announce the first final version of userlog module Userlog 1.01 Final in less that 2 months of its first Alpha release.
- Log user activities and navigations.
1- The possibility to list all the IPs used from a certain user, and conversely to list all the users logged from a defined IP to find duplicate users.
2- Find deleted items from your database.
3- Find admin user activities(webmasters, moderators, ...)
4- Find users who come to your site from Google.
- Can log users by getting User ID, User group or visitor IP.
- Logs can be stored in file, database or both.
- Any below user information and/or page data can be selected to be logged.
- Any active module in your installation can be selected and userlog will log users activities only in those modules.
- You can navigate/delete/purge/export to CSV user logs in admin/logs.
- You can render logs from database or file source engine in admin/logs.php.
- To search for logs based on a criteria you have an advance form in admin/logs.php
- You can see/delete/rename/copy/merge/compress(zip)/export to CSV log files in admin/file.php.
- You can see total module views, total user views, total group views in admin/stats.php
- you have an advance form to see any item views using some criteria like what is the module/link/log time/viewer uid/viewer group id of the item in admin/stats.php
- by activating the views block you can set a most viewed items in a module or in the whole website in a specific period of time. e.g.: today most viewed (hot) news
- You can set the module as Active or Idle in preferences.
- If you need to store logs in a file, you can set the working path, working file size, working file name, ... in preferences.
- If you need to store logs in database, you can set the maximum logs thresholds (maximum number of logs and maximum time that logs are stored in the database) in preferences.
- Can be used as a backup/restore tool.
- Used JSON format to store arrays to database for better performance (instead of xoops core serialize).
1- upload the userlog to /modules/userlog (upload the compressed file and decompressed via Cpanel is the best way to insure all files are correctly uploaded)
2- go to your admin -> system -> modules -> install
3- change the default settings to your desired in the module preferences.
Important notice: There is a new "ADDITIONAL permission in file for webmasters" addon introduced in userlog module.
if you want other webmasters dont have access to userlog module this addon is for you.
for more information go to userlog/admin/addon/perm.php
If you dont need this addon you just need to remove addon/perm.php
report bugs and request features.
1.01 release (Final version):
http://svn.code.sf.net/p/xoops/svn/Xo ... les/userlog/releases/1.01
Final version 1.01: XOOPS File Repository more...